The Dirk Pinkerton Fire Ant is an evolution of the Rogue design and a very symmetrical looking folder. The reverse tanto Wharncliffe blade shape is mimicked by the handle, which you will find surprisingly comfortable. The Fire Ant is an effective tool in both the forward and the reverse grips, with jimping near the butt end aiding in retention. It’s a manual folder actuated by the dual thumb studs that are perfectly placed for smooth, effortless action. The Bladesmith Series is Kizer’s collaboration/partnerships with the custom knife world. They license designs from custom knifemakers and forge a partnership utilizing the best from both sides. The custom designers bring their innovative and unique designs, while Kizer brings their highly specialized technical manufacturing expertise and quality. Together, they create products that proudly bear the names of the designer and Kizer Cutlery.
- You can easily open this knife with one hand with the thumb stud and the framelock with steel insert takes care of a solid lock.
- 2.72" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- Titanium Handle
Our Price: £155.99
You Save: £12 (7%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.