The 7-inch Boning Knife with Spoon is the pro choice of anglers who target fish like salmon, trout, and steelhead. The blade lets you prepare your catch, easily maneuvering around bones, and then remove the bloodline with the same convenient toolso fish cleaning is faster and easier. Works as a fillet knife, too. This Kershaw-sharp knife glides through fish quickly and easily.
The blade is razor-sharp 420J2 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistancealways important for use in a wet environment. The steel is also quite tough and easy to re-sharpen. Whats more, it offers just the right amount of flex to make filleting easier and to preserve the delicate flesh and flavor of the fish.
The handle is glass-filled nylon for durability and has a rubberized overmold with our exclusive K-Texture grip. The K-Texture pattern ensures you always have a secure holdeven in slippery conditions. For easy storage, the 7-inch Boning Knife with Spoon and K-Texture grip includes a blade protector.
Kershaw 7" Boning W/Spoon Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing email@example.com
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused; obviously you can take the product out to examine it. But products not in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 15th June 2020.