Kizer in-house designer Gage has another simplistic EDC winner here with the Latt Vind design, Latt Vind meaning meaning "light breeze" in Swedish. It’s comfortable in the handle for prolonged use and the blade can be opened using either the traditional rear flipper or front flipper tabs. The Latt Vind is equipped with a smooth ball bearing system to achieve quick opening and closing action. This mini version is made of G-10 in green with a red insert and a yellow backspacer. Instead of the original frame lock, this one is equipped with a liner lock.
Kizer Lätt Vind Mini (#KZ-V3567N2) is in stock, buy now.
- Spear point, flat ground blade made from Bohler N690 stainless steel in a satin finish.
- 3" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N690
- G-10 Handle
Our Price: £90.95
You Save: £7.04 (7%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.