Designed by Dirk Pinkerton, the Kizer Inversion is a titanium frame lock knife with the edge on the back of the blade instead of the front, thus living up to its name. The reverse-tanto blade is CPM-S35VN with a stonewash finish, modified to have a recurve. The milled titanium scales are ergonomic and capable of hosting the titanium pocket clip in a left- or right-and position. It opens with a flipper tab and ambidextrous thumb disc and caged ceramic bearings make for smooth action while the titanium frame lock is solid and reliable. Add the Inversion to your collection!
- As well as looking great, the milled titanium scales are comfortable and easy to grip.
- 3.19" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- Titanium Handle
Our Price: £221.99
You Save: £18 (8%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.