Created by custom knife maker Andrew Demko, the Cold Steel Grik is a pocket-friendly, functional utility and every day carry knife. The Griks distinctive modified spear point blade is made from expertly heat treated and cryo-quenched Japanese AUS-8 steel for a perfect balance between edge holding and ease of re-sharpening. A shallow indent in the spine of the blade makes a comfortable thumb stop for leverage when doing hard work, or a rest for your index finger when using the tip for precision cutting. The Griks two-tone line-grain satin polished blade and contrasting black polymer HTR thumb ramp make the knife really "pop" - making it as easy on the eye as it is to use. But its the Griks handle that sets it apart! Made from ergonomically contoured GFN with a replaceable and reversible clip, its an extremely thin and flat low-profile carry thats easy on your pockets and incredibly discreet. Furthermore, the Griks polymer clip is incredibly comfortable in-hand, negating those "hot spots" that often occur when using a steel-clipped folder for any prolonged length of time. Plus, unlike a steel clip it wont scratch your paintwork or tear the leather seats in your car! Equipped with the Tri-Ad locking mechanism, that has been proven to offer unsurpassed levels of safety security and strength, the Grik is a tough, practical and functional everyday working tool that you will quickly find to be utterly indispensable.
Cold Steel Grik Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 18th August 2020.