In an effort to make sharpening at home even more versatile and simple, Lansky has decided to expand their popular line of Diamond Benchstone Sharpeners to include the new Double-Sided Diamond Benchstone Sharpeners.
The full edge-to-edge diamond surfaces on the benchstones makes for quicker, more efficient sharpening.
The red, Coarse side (120 grit) will aggressively recondition your blades, while the blue Fine (600 grit) side will maintain and refine your edges. A great addition to any craftsmans workshop, the diamond abrasives on the benchstones are excellent for repairing and maintaining a large range of tools from dull and damaged kitchen knives, to well maintained woodworking chisels.
Following Lanskys commitment to functional design the diamond stones are housed in a high impact plastic case with rubberized no-slip base that raises the stone for maximum safety and efficiency. Additionally, screw receivers have been built into the base for optional bench mounting.
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused; obviously you can take the product out to examine it. But products not in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 15th June 2020.