The Vanguard V3471N1 Gemini flipper by Kizer Cutlery is a collaborative project between Kizer and custom knifemaker Ray Laconico of LVKnives, based off his Jasmine flipper. It features a fully flat ground 3.125" stonewashed N690 blade with a gorgeous drop point shape. The bearing pivot system allows for smooth blade opening, as with all Kizer knives, and the action is quick and snappy. The handle on this model is black G-10 over a skeletonized stainless steel liner and lock tab. A blue G-10 backspacer adds a nice touch, and the tip-up carry clip accommodates EDC duty.
- The build on this production model is superb, offering great fit and excellent action.
- 3.125" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N690
- G-10 Handle
Our Price: £99.99
You Save: £8 (7%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.