Coming in at nearly nine inches in overall length, the Kizer Raja from designer Sebastion Irawan is a long and slender frame lock knife–perfect for those who prefer their EDC to be on the larger side. The 3.74" blade is made of CPM-S35VN stainless steel, and the handle is made of milled titanium. The pocket clip is nice and open and the low row of grip serrations nicely fit the elongated thumb hole and the modified backspacer. You can quickly open this knife with the flipper. When opened a titanium framelock with steel lockbar insert ensures that your figers are safe.
- The blade is made from CPM S35VN steel. An American type of powder steel that retains its sharpness well, but is also easy to sharpen.
- 3.74" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- Titanium Handle
Our Price: £209.99
You Save: £17 (7%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.