The Ki3471L Gemini flipper by Kizer Cutlery is a collaborative project between Kizer and custom knifemaker Ray Laconico of LVKnives, based off his awesome Jasmine flipper. It features a fully flat ground 3.125" stonewashed S35VN blade with a gorgeous drop point shape. The bearing pivot system allows for smooth blade opening, as with all Kizer knives. Every surface and every edge is contoured for comfort and gives the knife a very high-class feel and look with the blue anodized hardware. It features a lockbar overtravel prevention mechanism, replaceable steel insert and comes with a tip-up carry, milled titanium pocket clip set up for left-hand carry.
Kizer Gemini (#KZ-KI3471L) is in stock, buy now.
- The final fit, finish, action, and sharpness of each knife is achieved entirely by hand, employing the irreplaceable craftsmanship developed by generations of cutlery masters.
- 3.125" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- Titanium Handle
Our Price: £199.95
You Save: £16.04 (7%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.