The Ultra-Tek Blade Sharpener is the convenient way to keep your Kershaw sharp. The Ultra-Tek is a compact sharpening steel that lets you quickly and easily touch up the edge on your Kershaw anywhere, anytime. The Ultra-Tek handle is made of 6060-T6 anodized aircraft aluminum.
Stored inside the handle is a 600-grit, diamond-coated oval shaft. This is the perfect grit for restoring an edge that is in generally good shape, but is just dull. Simply unscrew the shaft from the handle interior, turn it around, and screw it on to the other end of the handle. Now the Ultra-Tek is a comfortable 9-in. length, ideal for both sharpening and realigning the edge of your Kershaw blade. To sharpen, hold the blade edge against the diamond-coated shaft at about a 20-degree angle and swipe the blade, from heel to tip, along the sharpening shaft. Do this an even number of times on both sides of the blade. Soon, your blade will be restored to it's Kershaw shaving sharp edge. It's a good idea to keep the Ultra-Tek close at hand so you can touch up the blade from time to time. If you don't let it get terribly dull, it will take no time at all to maintain your edge.
The Ultra-Tek requires no water or oil. It's lightweight and easy to use. And it stores compactly, making it easy to take with you.
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Free Returns Policy from BA Blades (UK Only)
Here at BA Blades we want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase. If you're not happy with anything, for any reason, then all you have to do is return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please note the product must be unused and in its original packaging.
Here's how the Free returns work:
- Contact us with your order details to receive an RMA number. You can contact us at email@example.com or by ringing 0161 785 8073 Option 1
- We'll either email you a Parcel Force shipping label OR send you a pre-paid envelope (depending on what the product is)
- You then parcel the product up and attach the shipping label or pop the product in the pre-paid envelope
- Drop it off at your local post office
- The parcel is then returned to us at no cost to yourself
- As soon as we receive the parcel back we issue you with a full refund
Your statutory rights are not affected. All of our products carry a minimum 12-month warranty against manufacturer's defects.