If you like to stow your gear compactly, this sleek Folding Fillet with K-Texture grip is the perfect choice for your tacklebox.
The knife's 6-in. blade folds into its handle and stores neatly. The blade is made of Japanese 420J2 stainless steel with just the right degree of flex to make the job of filleting simple. This softer steel enables the blade to bend without breaking so that it moves easily through the body of the fish to give you the ideal fillet. Plus, the steel is highly corrosion resistantalways important when you're working around water.
The handle is glass-filled nylon for durability and has a rubberized overmold with our exclusive K-Texture grip. The K-Texture pattern ensures you always have a secure holdeven in slippery conditions. While in use, the blade is locked open for safe and secure filleting, but releases easily when youre ready thanks to the sturdy back lock. The Kershaw Folding Fillet is drilled to accept a lanyard. Manual opening.
Kershaw Folding Fillet Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing email@example.com
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 18th August 2020.