FLITZ BUFF BALL - MINI (3" BALL)
Got a motorcycle? Spoked wheels? This tool is a real time-saver. Clean & Polish the easy way. Power-rated for speeds up to 2000 rpm, it fits any 3/8-inch drill or air tool. Perfect for mag or spoked wheels or in and around engine. The tool's patented no-scratch 8-inch shaft extends your reach, protects your fingers and safely fits into tight areas. The 100% viscose felt material wont tear like foam buffers. And the self-cooling means it can't scorch or burn. This tool is guaranteed washable* and reusable.
The Flitz Mini Buff Ball is perfect for polishing motorcycle hardware. It also is great for removing bluing, road film and burn marks from pipes. The ball's thin polishing fins easily conform to fit into small places like engine heads and spokes. It also can be used to oxidation and light scratches from plastic windscreens.
Safely and Easily Buffs out:
Scuff Marks, Light Scratches, Oxidation, Chalking, Tarnish, Pitting and Corrosion. Original Design made with Soft Italian Viscose Fiber. Buffs Hard-to-Reach Areas in Seconds. Fits all Drills, Air Tools, Drill Presses and Bench Grinders. Great for Textured and Smooth Surfaces. Can be Machine Washed and Reused up to 10 Times. Use Indoors or Outdoors. Will not Shed Lint.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
(1) PROPERLY SECURE FLITZ BUFF BALL INTO DRILL OR AIR TOOL (USE ONLY FORWARD OR RIGHT ROTATION).
(2) APPLY A THIN COAT OF FLITZ POLISH SURFACE.
(3) BUFF LIGHTLY. INCREASE SPEED AND BUFF (UP TO 2500RPM) FOR HIGHEST LUSTER.
(4) REPEAT IF NECESSARY.
Note: Although any 3/8-inch drill will work, a corded drill will produce higher rpms.
WASHING & CARE OF YOUR BÜFFBALL:
Each Flitz BüffBall is washable* & reusable. For best results, soak ball around an hour in a bucket of soapy water. Remove from bucket, rinse well and let air dry.
*Flitz Buff Balls are Guaranteed washable when used exclusively with Flitz premium polishing products.
||2.88oz (81.6 grams)
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing email@example.com
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 18th August 2020.