Why buy a Trail Master®?
That's simple. Because it is, without a doubt, the most knife for the money ever commercially built! In terms of sharpness, edge holding and strength, it will out perform "by a wide margin" any factory made knife we know of and 99% of all hand forged knives as well! We know we're "going out on a limb" with that statement, but since 1987 we have challenged the industry to make a better knife and yet, to this day, we've had no takers. So before you spend your hard earned bucks on one of our competitor's knives, take a moment to review all the advantages offered by the Cold Steel® Trail Master.
Style and Construction:
The broad clip point of the blade is extremely resistant to bending or breaking. This is largely due to the fact that the tip is actually thicker near the point than what is seen on our competitor's knives. This, however, does not mean that the point is dull or blunt. On the contrary, the point is almost needle sharp and offers tremendous penetration. Plus, the blade-back is equipped with a slightly concave false edge that measures approximately three and a half inches long. Every Trail Master's® edge has been honed by hand, then given a high speed buff until it is truly razor sharp and capable of easily shaving the hair off one's arm. This knife is so sharp it will cut at the slightest touch. The Trail Master® balances approximately 3/4" in front of the guard for a slightly blade-heavy feel that is ideal for delivering heavy chopping and slashing strokes. The Trail Master's® Kray-Ex handle is 5" long and deeply checkered for a non-slip, shock absorbing grip. What's more, its contoured cross section helps prevent the knife from shifting or turning in the hand when striking full power blows. The double guard is very study and rigidly fixed into place. It is long enough to keep fingers off the blade, yet short enough to avoid being tangled in clothing or equipment when the Trail Master® is drawn.
VG-1 San Mai III® blade:
If you want a Bowie knife that requires minimum maintenance and is practically immune to water, salt, air, or the humidity of a jungle environment, the VG-1 San Mai III® Trail Master® is for you! This Bowie will outperform any other stainless steel Bowie in the world in terms of strength and toughness. And, as an added bonus, this Trail Master® is equipped with a beautiful rolled edge, capable of easily severing 4" or more of free hanging manila rope!
Cold Steel San Mai III Trail Master Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Free Returns Policy from BA Blades (UK Only)
Here at BA Blades we want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase. If you're not happy with anything, for any reason, then all you have to do is return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please note the product must be unused and in its original packaging.
Here's how the Free returns work:
- Contact us with your order details to receive an RMA number. You can contact us at email@example.com or by ringing 0161 785 8073 Option 1
- We'll either email you a Parcel Force shipping label OR send you a pre-paid envelope (depending on what the product is)
- You then parcel the product up and attach the shipping label or pop the product in the pre-paid envelope
- Drop it off at your local post office
- The parcel is then returned to us at no cost to yourself
- As soon as we receive the parcel back we issue you with a full refund
Your statutory rights are not affected. All of our products carry a minimum 12-month warranty against manufacturer's defects.