A popular knife with Military and Law Enforcement Personnel, Fire and Rescue crews as well as civilians who appreciate a hardworking, dependable tool for any occasion. Sharp as a scalpel and tough as a tank, the Recon Series is available with 2 and 4 inch blades, and every facet of their construction has been over engineered to make them as strong, durable and effective as humanly possible. These Cold Steel classics are thin, light, razor sharp and amazingly strong! Both models in this diverse series feature our world renowned Tri-Ad lock®, making them almost impervious to shock and keeping your precious fingers safe from harm when using your knife in even the most taxing conditions. From the sturdy little workhorse that is our Micro series to the beastly cutting power of our classic Recon series- whatever your mission, the Recon I is there for you!
Cold Steel Recon 1 Spear Point Plain Edge S35VN Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
||American S35VN with DLC Coating
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 18th August 2020.