If you're in the Military or Law Enforcement; if you ride horses or motorcycles; live on a ranch or a farm - or if the encroaching threats of the urban jungle are simply getting too near for comfort - then the Peace Makers are for you!
Boot carry is incredibly comfortable (as the boot top carries the weight and suspends the knife so it doesn't rub, gouge, or irritate your body), furthermore, your knife is always easily accessible when you need it.
Astoundingly light and thin - the largest model, with it's 5 1/2"" blade weighs a paltry 4.7 ounces and measures less than 1/2 inch at its thickest point! That's substantially thinner than many of the alleged ""extreme duty"" tactical knives available today!
The Peace Maker's ""Scandi"" ground blade bevel makes them very easy to resharpen, while the unique compound ground clip point -provides a very stiff, distal tapered point capable of piercing thick targets without compromising precious cutting power.
The Peace Makers offer a versatile spectrum of uses - utility, hunting and fishing - so it's fitting that they also have a versatile grip.
They feature a thin rectangular handle with subtle contouring and pronounced palm swell. A double quillon guard protects your precious fingers, while a thumb trough in the butt further enhances the knife's versatility by facilitating a comfortable and robust reverse grip.
It's expertly designed handles are deeply textured with a course-stippling pattern inspired by Robbie Barkman's famous Glock grip reductions which provide the leverage you need to take full advantage of it's astounding cutting and piercing power!
Our ambidextrous Secure-Ex sheaths are cut and stab resistant and impervious to the elements.
So unlike sheaths made from leather or fabric, they'll never rot, crack, mildew, or lose their shape. Additionally, they're fitted with a custom-made, stainless steel belt clip that will stay put and keep the sheath firmly attached to your boot or belt when your knife is drawn.
Cold Steel Peace Maker III Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused; obviously you can take the product out to examine it. But products not in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 15th June 2020.