A free man has the inalienable, God given right to defend his person, family, loved ones and property from violent assault, unlawful seizure, confiscation, or trespass. Since firearms are currently at the top of the force continuum it is essential that a free man possess them in abundance and be skilled in their use or he will not long enjoy his precious freedom. Never Unarmed is a very broad look at an enormously wide subject; the firearms and ammunition you need to own or acquire for recreation, hunting, survival, and self-defense.
Filmed over 2.5 years, it's a HUGE undertaking and features Lynn C. Thompson with the gloves off as he discusses the pros and cons of air guns, .22 handguns, .22 rifles, mini revolvers, pocket pistols, service revolvers, service pistols, big bore handguns, single shot handguns, single shot rifles, double rifles, bolt action rifles, pump action rifles, lever action rifles, semi auto rifles, single and double shotguns, pump action shotguns, and semi automatic shotguns. In format, Never Unarmed will be mostly show and tell, with tactical and training insights from time to time, as well as thought provoking demonstrations regarding the use of cover, concealment, improvised fighting positions, home-made shields and much much more. At times the presentation can become quite graphic as Lynn teaches how to defend yourself against dangerous animals as well as how to neutralize violent human adversaries.
Meant for an international audience, it offers lots of options for those who don't enjoy the freedom, security and access to justice we do in the U.S.A. and are already severely restricted in their ability to keep and bear arms.
Absolutely chock full of non stop action, graphic demonstrations, and exciting feats of speed, accuracy, and fire power, Never Unarmed is guaranteed to blow you away and change the way you look at and think about firearms forever.
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 18th August 2020.