Cold Steel President Lynn C Thompson has always admired the sleek lines and dependable, highly functional blade shape of the classic Pukko. Ever since their inception in 1980, this classic Finnish hunting, and utility knife has never been far from his thoughts.
Over the years, Cold Steel has released numerous versions of the Pukko, and now, in a design collaboration with custom knifemaker Andrew Demko, Lynn is proud to introduce a folding Pukko - the Finn Wolf!
Taking the classic Pukko as inspiration, Andrew Demko brought his engineering genius to a hard-working folding knife. Thin, super lightweight, easy to carry and even easier to use, this modern EDC (Every Day Carry) knife is perhaps the perfect "everyman" knife.
Equipped with the Tri-Ad lock, adding new levels of safety and security, the Finn Wolf is utterly impervious to shock, making it reliable in the toughest, most uncompromising conditions.
Its satin polished Japanese AUS-8 blade is ready to put in long hours and hard work, and, with its keen zero ground edge, it's a breeze to re-sharpen.
With this much performance packed into this comfortable, strong, practical and inexpensive a package, there's simply no excuse not to add one to your collection today!
Cold Steel Finn Wolf Blaze Orange Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing email@example.com
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused; obviously you can take the product out to examine it. But products not in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 15th June 2020.