The Cold Steel SRK (Survival Rescue Knife) has been a proud flagship blade in our line-up for over 25 years. The knife of choice for many of our brothers and sisters in the military, it remains the standard issue fixed blade of the Navy SEALs during BUDS training to this day. Its little wonder then, that when we tasked custom knife maker Andrew Demko with developing a new high-end tactical folding knife for military application, that he took inspiration from the legendary SRK! The SR1 features Andrews signature minimalist style, with no unnecessary flourishes or embellishments, just pure functional, no-nonsense, practical design. The SR1s heavy duty blade is made to put to work. Crafted from 5mm thick American CPM-S35VN premium powdered steel, its a heavy duty work horse, designed for the harshest and most unforgiving environments. A good blade needs a good handle, so the SR1s handle is made from premium G-10 with heat treated nested steel liners. With an integrated lanyard hole and coarse-textured surface for a secure grip even in cold, wet conditions, and expertly contoured to allow for a comfortable and safe grip even while wearing heavy gloves. For added reliability and peace of mind, we equipped the SR1 with our world-famous Tri-Ad® locking mechanism - proven time and time again to weather even the worst abuse, with unparalleled shock and impact resistance - making this knife the ideal choice for a survival rescue blade intended for our nations warrior elite!
Cold Steel SR1 Lite Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 18th August 2020.