Cold Steel, the knife brand made famous for having the utmost concern for hand safety with its invention of the Tri-Ad® lock, is proud to introduce its first tactical glove, specially designed to provide superior hand protection for the knife fighter, martial artist, or shooter in your life. Unlike other tactical gloves, the Cold Steel Tactical Glove offers safety and security for your hands without feeling bulky or limiting dexterity, as its palm is comprised of smooth goatskin leather for unparalleled grip-ability and comfort. The top and back of the gloves are cut, slash, and impact resistant, extending through the end of each fingertip, thanks to 5mm of Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR). Youre sure to find a pair thats the right fit for you the Cold Steel Tactical Glove has an adjustable hook and loop closure and is available in Coyote Tan or Black in sizes from Medium to XXL.
||Goat Skin Leather
||7.52oz (213.2 grams)
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing email@example.com
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 18th August 2020.