Since 1876, Camillus Cutlery has been supplying t he world with reliable, innovative and quality-made knives that have survived the true test of time. As one of the oldest knife manufacturers, Camillus Cutlery has always answered the call for quality and will continue to do so with our hunting, fishing, sporting and tactical knives.
Jared Ogden has always been an outdoor and wilderness enthusiast. His enthusiasm for the outdoors and adventure manifested itself through his earning the rank of Eagle Scout, graduating from the United States Naval Academy and becoming a Navy SEAL. Since leaving the Active Duty component of the Naval service, Jared has remained in the defense industry and is an advocate of the Department of Defense and its members.
The SKOL is a unique knife loaded with plenty of functional features for the modern survivalist, warrior and hunter alike. The 5.5" carbon steel blade is tough as nails and powder coated for corrosion protection. The jam packed blade is partially serrated for cutting fibrous material and features a guthook behind the clip point for skinning. The scallop-type jimping feels great on the thumb and really makes a difference when sawing. The clip point blade has a sharp point that does well with more detailed work. For the SKOL to be a success, Jared Ogden knew it needed to be super durable and remain useful in adverse conditions. For this reason, he chose Micarta scales with textured G10 inlays; both are lightweight and can withstand rugged use. The full tang extends past the handle to serve as a crusher and allow space for the lanyard hole. Camillus and Jared Ogden went to great lengths to produce a fixed blade that fits into the hunting and survival categories. This knife will excel at everything it does just like Jared himself.
Camillus SKOL Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 18th August 2020.