The unusual NINJA tactical knife, designed by Artur Szuta, combines carefully envisioned lines and shapes with usability. It’s a knife that looks good, and works. The length of the knife is 7.83", with a balanced division of the length of the blade and handle, which guarantees optimal comfort during use. The 3.66" blade is made of high-quality D2 steel with a thickness of 3.5 mm and is hardened to 60HRC, which ensures unrivaled durability and long-lasting sharpness. The eye-catching orange G10 handles have been sandblasted for an even better grip and are secured with Torx screws. On the back of the handle there is a hidden pin through which you can thread a paracord. The supplied Kydex sheath guarantees safe storage and quick access to the knife and comes with a stainless steel clip attachment – compatible with Tek-Lok systems (Not included).
- G10 is a popular handle material, it is resistant to impact, moisture and warping.
- 3.66" Blade
- Carbon Steel – D2 Tool Steel
- G10 Handle
- Kydex Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.