The Explorer is a versatile classic style knife by Polish knife creators ZA-PAS. It is aimed at outdoor enthusiasts of all types, hikers, hunters, bushcrafters and more will find a solid companion in this knife. Due to its dimensions and light weight , it is incredibly handy and easy to carry, without losing the features of a full-size bushcraft knife. The knife is made of high-quality X50CrMoV15 (1.4116) stainless steel with a hardness of 57-59 HRC, and completed with a satin finish. Thanks to alloy additions, this steel guarantees increased abrasion resistance. The handle is made from an eye-catching ash wood and screwed directly to the blade with contrasting black screws. The Explorer is supplied with a hand-made black cow-hide sheath.
- Available in both Stainless or Carbon Steel blade options.
- 4.72" Blade
- Stainless Steel – X50CrMoV15
- Ash Wood Handle
- Leather Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.