The EC95 from Polish knife makers Za-Pas is a must-have for every outdoor enthusiasts gear bag! This versatile 8.39" long knife with a 3.9" blade was created to meet any challenge and is ready for any task you throw at it. The EC95 has a high-quality D2 tool steel blade – a high carbon material tougher than stainless steel with superior hardness and edge retention. The textured G10 handle guarantees a firm grip and comfort of use in all conditions, not to mention water, shock, and warping resistance. The handle scales are fixed with brass grommets, through which a lanyard can be threaded. The EC95 is also equipped with a Kydex sheath and nylon strap attachment, which allows for safe storage and transportation of the knife on a belt or backpack.
- Za-Pas knives are made 100% in Poland by a small team of knife enthusiasts, using materials and semi-finished parts obtained from Polish suppliers.
- 3.9" Blade
- Carbon Steel – D2 Tool Steel
- G10 Handle
- Kydex Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.