Like the Ambro but prefer a solid handle? Za-Pas have created the Ambro 2, a simple but elegant fixed blade knife that is capable of tackling any situation. The 3.54" blade is constructed from D2 Tool Steel, a high carbon material tougher than stainless steel with superior hardness and edge retention. The sleek black handle of the Ambro 2 is balanced and lightweight due to the use of G10, a popular material favoured for its resistance to impact, water and warping, as well as being comfortable in the hand. The Ambro 2 is supplied with a black Kydex sheath with a Tek-Lok compatible stainless steel clip.
- Made entirely in Poland, Za-Pas do not use any external services, and source all materials and semi-finished products from Polish suppliers.
- 3.54" Blade
- Carbon Steel – D2 Tool Steel
- G10 Handle
- Kydex Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.