Randall’s Adventure Training has been designing, marketing, and selling survival and military-style knives since their first survival courses in the Amazon Jungle of Peru. One of their first designs was the RTAK which was built by Newt Livesay’s Wicked Knife Company before Ontario Knife Company produced the design. ESEE also produced and sold the RAT skinning/survival knife made by John Greco and the RAT Laser Strike knife made by TOPS (ESEE has since re-introduced the Laser Strike as an ESEE knife). Randall’s Adventure Training also designed the following knives for Ontario Knife Company: RTAK II, TAK, RAT-7, RAT-5, RAT-3, Model 1 folder, and the Model 2 folder. Everything there is to love about the original RAT folder series with a vibrant colorway! This handle color is inspired by their own Ontario Knife Co. branding. Along with the handle color comes an update in the markings which include Ontario’s 1889 maker’s mark on the clip and the original Randall Adventure training logo for the blade, which has also been updated to S35VN steel and coupled with G10 handle scales.
- Everything there is to love about the original RAT folder series, now with a vibrant colour!
- 3.5" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- G10 Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.