The Kizer Vanguard Zipslip is a slipjoint pocket knife, designed by Michael Vagnino. The fact that it is a slipjoint means that the pocket knife doesn’t have a real lock. Only a slight resistance that prevents the knife from immediately closing. You open it with one hand with the practical thumb hole. You immediately notice that the slipjoint is enhanced with a practical half-stop. This means that when closing the knife you have enough time to make sure your fingers are nowhere near the razor-sharp blade. The blade is made from N690-steel. A good type of steel that retains its sharpness well. The handle is made from G10 and enhanced with a deep-carry pocket clip.
- An update to the traditional slipjoint, the Everflush backbar made it easy to add one-hand opening to the timeless design.
- 2.83" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N690
- G-10 Handle
Our Price: £92.99
You Save: £7 (7%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.