This bold cleaver is the Quatch that was drawn up by Dmitry Osarenko based in St. Petersburg, Russia. Representing the memorable Sasquatch, this knife is constructed with a thick, razor-like cleaver blade made of stonewashed Bohler N690 steel and chunky red handle. The flipper is quick to open on the ball bearing or you can use the thumb hole! The milled in texture on the handle permits a secure grip. A pocket clip and lanyard hole allow multiple carry options or accessorizing your new Quatch.
Kizer Quatch (#KZ-V3574N2) is in stock, buy now.
- Textured, G-10 red handle with a gold anodized backspacer.
- 2.875" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N690
- G-10 Handle
Our Price: £90.95
You Save: £7.04 (7%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.