Justin Lundquist has had memorable collaborations with Kizer. His Feist and Contrail designs are among the best selling Kizer knives. They worked together to come up with this nonconventional, clean design for the De L’Orme. This compact slicer is right at home with any daily task and is optimised for precision cutting work. The ergonomics of this blade allow it to sit and balance well in the hand yet still leave a clean and minimalistic look, courtesy of its exceptional design. The top-front flipper allows you to easily deploy the blade swiftly with one hand.
- The Kizer De L’Orme is a small gentlemen’s top flipper pocket knife designed by Justin Lundquist.
- 2.875" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-20CV
- G-10 Handle
Our Price: £156.99
You Save: £13 (8%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.