Named after the Peter Iredale shipwreck in Astoria, Oregon, the Iredale pays respect to history while also pushing forward with a fresh design. Featuring a non-locking slipjoint mechanism, the Iredale includes a clip point blade and two sheepsfoot blades. Any of them can be used for everyday tasks, depending on the size and type of job. The polished micarta handle adds style and strength to the knife, along with steel bolsters and brass liners. It’s traditional, yes, but this three-bladed Kershaw stands out in the modern era with plenty of character.
- This modern traditional knife can be used for any everyday cutting tasks that come along your way.
- 2.6" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 7Cr17MoV
- Micarta Handle
Our Price: £48.71
You Save: £14.24 (23%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.