The Cudeman JJSK2 model is the big brother of the well-known Cudeman JJSK1. It was born a year later and has 3 centimeters more blade than its predecessor but the handle has exactly the same size, 12 centimeters. It also has a zipper on the spine to guarantee the grip for fine cutting and the notch to easily remove sparks with the flint. This design arose from the demand of our customers, who requested a larger JJSK1. Its steel is Böhler N695 and has a hardness of 59/60 HRc. This new version includes a Kydex holster (own manufacture) with Tec-Lock adapter. We remind you that the Kydex holster cannot be purchased separately because each piece is molded with its own Kydex holster to avoid looseness and maintain a perfect fit to the holster. The Cudeman JJSK2, the best friend to face survival.
- Larger than its predecessor, but with the same rugged durability
- 5.91" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N-695
- Micarta Handle
- Leather Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.