The Cudeman JJSK2 model is the big brother of the well-known Cudeman JJSK1. It was born a year later and has 3 centimeters more blade than its predecessor but the handle has exactly the same size, 12 centimeters. It also has a zipper on the spine to guarantee the grip for fine cutting and the notch to easily remove sparks with the flint. This design arose from customer demand for a larger JJSK1. It is now a real top seller in both single and full kit versions. Its steel is Böhler N695 and has a hardness of 59/60 HRc. This version includes a Kydex holster (own manufacture) with Tec-Lock adapter. We remind you that the Kydex holster cannot be purchased separately because each piece is molded with its own Kydex holster to avoid looseness and maintain a perfect fit to the holster. The Cudeman JJSK2, the best friend to face survival.
- Larger than its predecessor, but with the same rugged durability
- 5.91" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N-695
- Micarta Handle
- Leather Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.