Despite its compact size, the Yoda 200-M-K Neck Knife is a great companion for small jobs about the camp, or on a hike. The blade is made from Bohler N695, a corrosion resistant steel, 58/60 HRC, for great edge retention. It can be easily retouched and sharpened in the field. The handle is made from black micarta, with red liners and is ergonomically designed for easy and safe handling. As well as being easily manipulated for intricate work, the full tang, solid slabs and pins give it a robust construction and therefore a solid feel. This edition comes with a Kydex Sheath.
- Great knife for Whittling, Camp work, Bird and Trout, Woodwork, and as a companion on outdoor pursuits or a compact survival kit addition.
- 2.36" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N-695
- Micarta Handle
- Kydex Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.