Despite its compact size, the Yoda 200-F-K Neck Knife is a great companion for small jobs about the camp, or on a hike. The blade is made from Bohler N695, a corrosion resistant steel, 58/60 HRC, for great edge retention. It can be easily retouched and sharpened in the field. The handle is made from green micarta, with a red spacer and is ergonomically designed for easy and safe handling. As well as being easily manipulated for intricate work, the full tang, solid slabs and pins give it a robust construction and therefore a solid feel. This edition comes with a Kydex Sheath.
- Great knife for Whittling, Camp work, Bird and Trout, Woodwork, and as a companion on outdoor pursuits or a compact survival kit addition.
- 2.36" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N-695
- Micarta Handle
- Kydex Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.