Including the Pocket Shot Junior circular slingshot, a handle and three soft-tipped arrows, this little setup is just the thing for teaching new and younger shooters the basics about shooting safely and responsibly. It may be used with arrows or plastic balls. As opposed to traditional, Y-shaped slingshots, the Pocket Shot Junior and the original, larger-sized Pocket Shot employ a latex projectile pouch, a hollow base ring and a hollow locking ring. The open end of the latex pouch is sealed tightly between the base and locking rings. The projectile is loaded into the pouch. The shooter pulls the pouch back, just like with a standard slingshot, and the resulting tension powers the projectile when the pouch is released.
The Pocket Shot Junior Arrow Kit Orange (#TPS-JAK) is in stock, buy now.
- Great for introducing new shooters to the sport.
- Shoots arrows or plastic balls.
- Ideal for backyard and indoor plinking
- Made in the USA
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price