This borosilicate glass window is an exact replacement for the TEC Isotope Reactor tritium fob. In the rare case of breakage, this is an easy do-it-yourself replacement to get you up and glowing again! What you get: (1) Replacement Glass Window Borosilicate Glass: Although we have integrated this glass window into the TEC Reactor fob and is therefore susceptible to breakage, we use a very high quality borosilicate glass. This is similar to the more familiar brand name Pyrex, and is extremely durable against thermal stress and shock. We have performed 5′ high drop tests of the Reactor assembly onto a hard concrete surface without glass breakage. However please bear in mind that this does not guarantee it will always survive such a fall, or that the installed tritium vials will survive such shock so please consider this in your application.
- This borosilicate glass window is an exact replacement for the TEC Isotope Reactor tritium fob.
- Made from borosilicate glass, this scratch resistant, crystal clear glass window will provide optimum visibility of the installed tritium vials.
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price