STYLE, PERFORMANCEAND THE PUSH OF A BUTTON
The Thistle offers manual opening, an extra-wide blade, an ergonomic handle thats curved to fit the contours of the hand perfectly, and our push-button lock release.
The Thistles big, drop-point blade provides excellent slicing capabilities as well as handling a wide variety of cutting tasks, making it the perfect work or every day carrying knife. The quality stainless steel blade offers good edge-holding capabilities and strength. A purpose-roughened, stonewashed finish hides scratches.
The curved handle provides cutting leverage as well as offering an extremely comfortable grip on the knife. To further enhance grip, the Thistles handle is embossed with Kershaws exclusive K-Texture. K-Texture provides additional grip traction for confident cutting in a variety of environmental conditions.
On the side of that handle, is the Thistles push-button lock release. It makes it easier than ever to release the Thistles secure liner lock and close the knife. Just push the button. The liner lock is released and the user can fold the blade closed while keeping fingers out of the way of the closing blade.
The Thistle is a manual opening knife and may be opened with the handy thumbstud. For convenient pocket carry, the Thistle also has a reversible (left/right) pocketclip.
Kershaw Thistle Specifications
|Country of Origin
|Adv. Blade Material
||Glass Filled Nylon
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Free Returns Policy from BA Blades (UK Only)
Here at BA Blades we want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase. If you're not happy with anything, for any reason, then all you have to do is return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please note the product must be unused and in its original packaging.
Here's how the Free returns work:
- Contact us with your order details to receive an RMA number. You can contact us at email@example.com or by ringing 0161 785 8073 Option 1
- We'll either email you a Parcel Force shipping label OR send you a pre-paid envelope (depending on what the product is)
- You then parcel the product up and attach the shipping label or pop the product in the pre-paid envelope
- Drop it off at your local post office
- The parcel is then returned to us at no cost to yourself
- As soon as we receive the parcel back we issue you with a full refund
Your statutory rights are not affected. All of our products carry a minimum 12-month warranty against manufacturer's defects.