GRIPPY, LIGHTWEIGHT, SHARP
A dive knife isnt necessarily for fighting off Great Whites. More likely, if you need your dive knife, it will be to untangle you from the increasing amount of line and net left in the ocean these days. Or if you dive in or around kelp forests, may need to free yourself from sea kelp. In cases like these, a good dive knife can be a genuine lifesaver.
Your knife can also be used to anchor yourself to the seabed should you have trouble grabbing onto rocks or outcrops. And plenty of divers have used their knives as an underwater communications device by knocking on the tank to catch their dive buddys notice.
The Kershaw Sea Hunter is a slim, lightweight dive knife. The blade is 420J2 stainless steel for corrosion resistance, while the open-tang construction cuts down on unnecessary weight. Partial serration on the top of the blade makes it easy to cut through net or lineor use the built-in cord-cutter notch. The Sea Hunters handles have neon accents so they're easy to see in a marine environment.
The Sea Hunter comes with the Kershaw Diver's Sheath with a press-n-pull mechanism that locks the blade in the sheath and secures it regardless of your position in the water. Depth-compensating leg straps have adjustable quick-release buckles, too.
Fishing & watersports
Kershaw Sea Hunter Specifications
|Country of Origin
|Adv. Blade Material
||Glass Filled Nylon
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Free Returns Policy from BA Blades (UK Only)
Here at BA Blades we want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase. If you're not happy with anything, for any reason, then all you have to do is return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please note the product must be unused and in its original packaging.
Here's how the Free returns work:
- Contact us with your order details to receive an RMA number. You can contact us at email@example.com or by ringing 0161 785 8073 Option 1
- We'll either email you a Parcel Force shipping label OR send you a pre-paid envelope (depending on what the product is)
- You then parcel the product up and attach the shipping label or pop the product in the pre-paid envelope
- Drop it off at your local post office
- The parcel is then returned to us at no cost to yourself
- As soon as we receive the parcel back we issue you with a full refund
Your statutory rights are not affected. All of our products carry a minimum 12-month warranty against manufacturer's defects.