If you were suddenly castaway on a desert island or stranded in the wilderness or a jungle, what's the one tool you would want at your side? The answer is a good machete. You see the machete, over the last three centuries, has proven to be the ultimate outdoor and survival tool. It will cut, chop, slash, hack, split, scrape, scoop, hammer, dig, crush, carve, whittle, crack or smash just about anything you can put in front of it. And when you look at its meager cost, it's got to be one of the best bargains for hard earned cash in the world. In fact, it's so cheap and useful that even the poorest in South America or tribesman in Africa invariably owns one and counts on it as one of his most precious possessions.
These blades are made out of 1055 Carbon Steel with a tough spring temper and are surfaced with a black, baked-on anti-rust finish. Each Cold Steel machete comes with a good utility edge which, with just a little work, can be made hair shaving sharp. The tough, Polypropylene handles of Cold Steel's machetes are designed to provide a comfortable secure grip, and they are rugged enough to resist chipping, cracking or breaking, so they last practically forever.
This is the heaviest machete that Cold Steel makes (with the exception of the Two Handed model), providing the maximum work with every swing. The blade widens toward the tip for maximum cutting and chopping power. Includes a heavy duty Cor-Ex sheath with generously sized belt loop for comfortable carry.
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 18th August 2020.