Lynn C Thompson has championed the awesome power of the Tanto for over 30 years. A pioneer in modern Tanto design, Lynn developed Tantos that could not only provide amazing cutting and piercing power, but perform a brutal snap cut too, making lightning fast, versatile and powerful knives that were met with great critical acclaim and widespread popularity, particularly with the Military who appreciated their robust and reliable design coupled with superior functionality.
But, unlike many designers who rest upon their laurels, Lynn continued to explore, research and refine his designs, looking for ways to make better and better products. Over the next three decades Lynn has developed a wide variety of Tantos, and the Warcraft Tanto (the first in our new series of Warcraft blades) embodies his very latest thoughts and ideas regarding this truly inspiring blade shape.
The Warcraft Tanto's blade is noticeably thicker than many of the knives on the market today. With it's tough reinforced tip, elegantly curved cutting edge and sturdy one-piece construction, it is designed to soak up punishment while delivering unprecedented performance.
Made from high quality, expertly heat treated, sub zero quenched American CPM 3-V steel, the Warcraft Tanto's blade features a stout flat ground primary cutting edge and a chisel ground secondary blade bevel, both hand sharpened to hair popping sharpness. The intersection of these two blade bevels (The Yakote) forms an effective secondary point.
The Warcraft Tanto is then DLC coated Our DLC (Diamond Like Coating) is not only highly rust and scratch resistant but reduces glare and minimizes friction when cutting while making the blade incredibly hard.
During the testing process for this knife our R&D team left a prototype exposed to the elements deep in the Pennsylvania woods. After 3 months the blade was immaculate!
Its perfectly balanced taper-ground full tang is encased in 3D machined American G10 scales. Comfortable and secure in hand, it's equally at home as a reliable workhorse or life-saving knife.
Complete with our ever popular Secure-Ex sheath (now compatible with Tek-Lok belt adaptors) , the Warcraft Tanto is rugged, dependable and as powerful as it is beautiful.
Cold Steel Warcraft Tanto Specifications
||Military / Tactical
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Free Returns Policy from BA Blades (UK Only)
Here at BA Blades we want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase. If you're not happy with anything, for any reason, then all you have to do is return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please note the product must be unused and in its original packaging.
Here's how the Free returns work:
- Contact us with your order details to receive an RMA number. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 0161 785 8073 Option 1
- We'll either email you a Parcel Force shipping label OR send you a pre-paid envelope (depending on what the product is)
- You then parcel the product up and attach the shipping label or pop the product in the pre-paid envelope
- Drop it off at your local post office
- The parcel is then returned to us at no cost to yourself
- As soon as we receive the parcel back we issue you with a full refund
Your statutory rights are not affected. All of our products carry a minimum 12-month warranty against manufacturer's defects.