The Tomahawk is a uniquely American invention. It can double as either a highly useful tool or as a ferocious piece of weaponry. It is, in fact, these two attributes that have endeared the Tomahawk to generations of countless Americans. Tomahawks, in many variations, have seen service in every armed conflict in our nations history. Unfortunately, up until now, there has been very little formal instruction on how to exploit the versatility of the Tomahawk and take advantage of its full potential as a weapon. That is why, after 13 years of manufacturing and 15 years of research, training, and sparring, Cold Steel is presenting our new DVD, The Fighting Tomahawk.
* Advantages of the Tomahawk as a weapon.
* Customizing your Tomahawk.
* Specialized training; Tomahawks and safety issues.
* Gripping methods.
* Fighting stances and postures.
* Chopping, cutting, slashing, and hacking.
* Stabbing, slapping, hammering, gouging, and sawing.
* Pushing, pulling, and hooking with your Tomahawk.
* Avoiding blows, stop hitting, counter slashing, blocking, parrying, and using the empty hand.
* Disarm defenses.
* Stopping the charge.
* Strength and agility drills.
* Distance judging drills.
* Identifying an enemy's weakness.
* Creating and exploiting openings or opportunities.
* Fight strategy.
* Sparring drills, and actual sparring.
* Opposing other weapons.
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing email@example.com
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused; obviously you can take the product out to examine it. But products not in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 15th June 2020.