Ron Balicki will take you through a comprehensive look at the Indonesian and Filipino art of The Fighting Sarong. To date this art is relatively unknown to the world. Ron has trained in Sarong fighting for over 20 years and is sharing his vast knowledge with you today. You will learn how to use the Sarong against an attacker who comes at you with punches, kicks and grappling. Learn what to do if your opponent tries to counter you or grab onto your sarong. Ron will also teach you how to use the sarong to defend yourself against a knife. In this series you will also get a special section taught by Martial Arts legend Guro Dan Inosanto.
Empty Hand vs. Empty Hand
The Sash Method
The Double Weave
The Double Weave
The Single Weave
Dan Inosanto teaching the Sarong
The Sarong vs. The Knife
||6.72oz (190.5 grams)
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Free Returns Policy from BA Blades (UK Only)
Here at BA Blades we want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase. If you're not happy with anything, for any reason, then all you have to do is return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please note the product must be unused and in its original packaging.
Here's how the Free returns work:
- Contact us with your order details to receive an RMA number. You can contact us at email@example.com or by ringing 0161 785 8073 Option 1
- We'll either email you a Parcel Force shipping label OR send you a pre-paid envelope (depending on what the product is)
- You then parcel the product up and attach the shipping label or pop the product in the pre-paid envelope
- Drop it off at your local post office
- The parcel is then returned to us at no cost to yourself
- As soon as we receive the parcel back we issue you with a full refund
Your statutory rights are not affected. All of our products carry a minimum 12-month warranty against manufacturer's defects.