Cold Steel President Lynn C Thompson has been exploring the potential of the Kukri for over two decades. It's hard to find a more versatile knife. A stalwart ally in a tight spot and an indispensable tool.
When he chose to design a Kukri Lynn looked to his Cold Steel training facility for inspiration. Where other companies look to hired help for their "knowledge", standing on the shoulders of giants, Lynn and his team invested their own blood, sweat and tears, endlessly sparring with different prototypes looking for ways to improve upon this already near perfect design.
Lynn recognized that many of the qualities that make a great knife also make a great bushcraft tool. A sharp blade, strong tip, good hand protection and a versatile handle are all key. Stripping the Kukri back to its bare basics he then began re-designing the knife from the ground up. The re-imagined blade was presented at an entirely new angle, keeping the cutting power that made the Kukri the stuff of legend, but increasing its thrusting and piercing power. The handle with its integral guard kept the user's precious digits safe from harm while changing the balance and heft of the knife considerably.
The newly christened Royal Kukri was then extensively field-tested. Proving to be an outstanding multi-functional bush knife. Capable of the toughest bushcraft chores.
With a rust resistant baked on matte black coating, the fully sharpened 1055 Carbon Steel blade is safely and securely held in a sturdy Cor-Ex sheath.
|Adv. Blade Material
||17.92oz (508.0 grams)
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing email@example.com
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 18th August 2020.