Sometimes you need the performance of a big tactical blade, but dont want to alarm the general populace when you snap it open. With that in mind, Mike Wallace developed the Storm Cloud, a strikingly handsome folder featuring a 3 ½ American-Made CPM20CV powdered steel blade. Unlike the Americanized Tanto Cold Steel is known for, the Storm Cloud boasts a modified Tanto that places the point closer to the center of the blade for increased accuracy and penetration when piercing. To compliment this exceptional blade, weve crafted a sumptuous G-10 handle featuring a silky-smooth overlay of carbon fiber that allows the knife to effortlessly transition from the boardroom or church pew to the field and back again. But dont mistake this knife for just another pretty face, its a highly capable thoroughbred!
Weighing in at only 3.5 ounces, its as light as a cloud and, due to its interchangeable pocket clip, its fully ambidextrous so it can be easily carried without adding bulk or weight. When it comes time to unleash the Storm Cloud, you can rely on lightning fast pocket deployment, courtesy of Andrew Demkos patented Thumb Plate. Safety and reliability come standard with the Storm Cloud, which is outfitted with the Cold Steel® Tri-Ad lock®, the strongest and safest folding knife lock available.
Cold Steel Storm Cloud Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Free Returns Policy from BA Blades (UK Only)
Here at BA Blades we want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase. If you're not happy with anything, for any reason, then all you have to do is return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please note the product must be unused and in its original packaging.
Here's how the Free returns work:
- Contact us with your order details to receive an RMA number. You can contact us at email@example.com or by ringing 0161 785 8073 Option 1
- We'll either email you a Parcel Force shipping label OR send you a pre-paid envelope (depending on what the product is)
- You then parcel the product up and attach the shipping label or pop the product in the pre-paid envelope
- Drop it off at your local post office
- The parcel is then returned to us at no cost to yourself
- As soon as we receive the parcel back we issue you with a full refund
Your statutory rights are not affected. All of our products carry a minimum 12-month warranty against manufacturer's defects.