It's unbelievable. We're seeing eight to 10 bats break every game. Guys are coming back saying they hit the ball on the sweet spot and it still broke. This quote caught Cold Steel's President, Lynn C. Thompson's attention. It's from an article in the Los Angeles Times describing how frequently baseball bats break and nearly injure the players in major league games. The article chronicled the debate currently raging among players over which bat is better, those made of ash, which is lighter and slightly flexible, or those made of maple which is heavier and stiffer. As he read, Lynn began to suspect there might be a market for a baseball bat that just couldn't be broken. What kid, let alone an adult, wouldn't want an unbreakable bat? Now Cold Steel is proud to offer you our first forays into the manufacturing of athletic equipment, the Brooklyn Smasher and the Brooklyn Crusher.
Because they're precision injection molded out of heavy-grade polypropylene, these bats just can't be broken. There's no need to worry about shards of wood flying in your face. No matter how hard you swing them, they just won't break. And they're durable too, they won't rot, crack, splinter, or even fade. You needn't worry about dirt or the weather affecting them either since they're impervious to the elements and clean up with soap and water. Try that with a wood bat and you might damage it.
They're versatile too. They can be used as game bats, practice bats, warm-up bats, loaner bats, inclement weather bats, school or league bats or kid's bats. They can also serve as a cross over trainers to develop strength, agility and eye hand coordination for those studying Western Saber Fencing, Kendo, Kenjitsu, Filipino Stick and Sword Fighting and Chinese martial arts.
Best of all, they make good economic sense. They're comparable in price to good wooden bats, and since they're unbreakable they will last far longer than any wooden bat on the market.
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Returns Policy from BA Blades
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing email@example.com
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused; obviously you can take the product out to examine it. But products not in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Returns policy last updated 15th June 2020.