The original "Black Talon" was a revolutionary knife in many ways. Handmade and limited edition, it featuring a modified curved talon blade* made from Japanese San Mai steel, a sleek titanium frame with G10 scales and - for its time - a very strong locking mechanism.
Cold Steel fans have been clamoring for them to bring back this classic and iconic blade, and now we are proud to announce a redesigned knife that we have christened the Black Talon II!
A design collaboration between Cold Steel President Lynn C Thompson and custom knife-maker Andrew Demko, the Black Talon II is a modern masterpiece!
Its sinuously curved, needle sharp blade still features the distinctive down-swept point and pronounced belly of the original, but with high end American XHP super-steel and a redesigned tip for additional strength and durability.
The textured premium USA G10 scales offer maximum retention and grip even in cold or wet conditions while still being kind on your clothing when drawn from the pocket.
The contrast between the deep black of the scales and the exquisite rich satin polished blade further emphasize the flair and style of this good-looking and elegant folder.
Featuring our high performance Tri-Ad locking mechanism for added safety and strength, this thin, lightweight and eye-catching knife is sure to be the talking point of anyone's collection!
Cold Steel Black Talon II Plain Specifications
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Free Returns Policy from BA Blades (UK Only)
Here at BA Blades we want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase. If you're not happy with anything, for any reason, then all you have to do is return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please note the product must be unused and in its original packaging.
Here's how the Free returns work:
- Contact us with your order details to receive an RMA number. You can contact us at email@example.com or by ringing 0161 785 8073 Option 1
- We'll either email you a Parcel Force shipping label OR send you a pre-paid envelope (depending on what the product is)
- You then parcel the product up and attach the shipping label or pop the product in the pre-paid envelope
- Drop it off at your local post office
- The parcel is then returned to us at no cost to yourself
- As soon as we receive the parcel back we issue you with a full refund
Your statutory rights are not affected. All of our products carry a minimum 12-month warranty against manufacturer's defects.