The cousin of the 0562, this ZT features the same special Rick Hinderer flat-ground "slicer" grind that provides both slicing efficiency and a tough point, but on a CPM-20CV powdered steel blade. CPM-20CV has a high volume of vanadium carbides and a high amount of chromium. You get exceptional edge retention and outstanding corrosion resistance. The 0562CF’s handle has a carbon fiber front scale and stonewashed titanium back. For secure lock up during use, ZT uses a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization. The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on Zt’s smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. A washer with caged ball bearings surrounds the pivot and makes opening the knife nearly frictionless; just pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562CF is ready for action. The unique pocket clip is reversible (left/right) and enables extra-deep carry in the pocket.
- A carbon fiber front scale reduces the weight so it rides in your pocket comfortably and adds a handsome touch
- 3.5" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-20CV
- Carbon Fiber Handle
Our Price: £299.95
You Save: £65.04 (18%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.