The Zero Tolerance 0393GLCF has a spanto blade with harpoon tip. This spanto is a contraction of spearpoint and tanto. The contours of a spearpoint, combined with the tanto-grind in two phases. The harpoon tip is the protrusion on the spine of the blade. The blade is made from CPM 20CV. A great type of steel that retains its sharpness well and is also very stainless. Combined these features ensure that the blade on the 0393 is incredibly practical and strong at the same time. You open the Zero Tolerance 0393 with the flipper or the thumb studs. Because of the KVT ball bearings the blade moves smoothly. When opened a solid framelock neatly keeps the blade in place. A steel insert ensures that the lock remains in great shape for years. The handle is made from titanium. Nothing new, you could say. The new, however, can be found in the carbon fibre overlays that are located on both sides of the blade. These give you a little more grip. The remarkable aspect about these, however, is the fact that they are glow in the dark. After exposure to bright light you can see that the handle lights up. What’s great about the 0393 is that it can also be carried by left-handed users because you can convert the clip.
- This knife is compatible with a selection of Hinderer custom hardware to make your knife stand out from the crowd.
- 3.5" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-20CV
- Titanium/Carbon Fiber Handle
Our Price: £262.95
You Save: £127.04 (33%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.