The Camillus DOMINATOR II features a Titanium Bonded VG-10 steel blade. VG-10 is considered a "super steel", due to its innate ability to maintain sharpness and durability. Due to its fairly high chromium content as well, VG-10 is also corrosion resistant. The Titanium Bonding provides added corrosion/adhesive resistance, and as a result the stainless steel becomes 3x harder than untreated steel, giving the user a blade that stays sharper for much longer in addition to the aforementioned benefits. The handle reflects the blade’s durability and strength, being made of both Carbon Fiber and Stainless Steel to give you a handle that will handle well and cut precisely. Also featuring a pocket clip and lanyard hole for securing your knife, the DOMINATOR II is an essential knife to have in your corner out in the field or during everyday tasks.
- The Camillus DOMINATOR II features a Titanium Bonded VG-10 steel blade, which is considered a "super steel" due to its innate ability to maintain sharpness and durability.
- 3" Blade
- Stainless Steel – VG10
- Carbon Fiber/Stainless Steel Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.