The success of the Lansky/Mikkel Willumsen World Legal knife in 2014 has given birth to another fantastic addition to our World Legal category: The Madrock. The Madrock is an a excellent quality slip-joint knife that can be carried just about anywhere in the world,* and boasts design features beyond the original World Legal.
A few of the upgraded features include: same blade length yet with a shorter overall length and reduced weight for an enhanced everyday carry experience, and an inwardly curving blade. The handle features a low-profile deep pocket clip and a tactile rubberized grip that resists slipping even when wet.
Lansky Madrock - World Legal Knife Specifications
|Country of Origin
|Adv. Blade Material
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
At BA Blades we're passionate about knives and everything-else sharp! We strive to bring our customers the best knives from the best brands from around the world. This means ensuring that our customers always get value for money when buying from us.
We appreciate the frustration of buying a knife, axe, machete (or anything else for that matter) and then finding it cheaper elsewhere, so you'll be pleased to know that we've got you covered when you buy from us.
If you buy any product from us and then later discover a lower price, please let us know within 7 days and we'll refund the difference to you. It's that easy.
Terms & Conditions
- You must notify us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your goods
- We can only refund the difference on a like-for-like basis. i.e. the exact same product sent on a next-day delivery service
- The best price guarantee only applies to advertised prices. i.e. no verbal deals can be honoured
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you
Free Returns Policy from BA Blades
For UK Customers:
Here at BA Blades we want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase. If you're not happy with anything, for any reason, then all you have to do is return it within 60 days for a full refund. Please note the product must be unused and in its original packaging.
Here's how the Free returns work:
- Contact us with your order details to receive an RMA number. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 0161 785 8073 Option 1
- We'll either email you a Parcel Force shipping label OR send you a pre-paid envelope (depending on what the product is)
- You then parcel the product up and attach the shipping label or pop the product in the pre-paid envelope
- Drop it off at your local post office
- The parcel is then returned to us at no cost to yourself
- As soon as we receive the parcel back we issue you with a full refund
Your statutory rights are not affected. All of our products carry a minimum 12-month warranty against manufacturer's defects.
For International Customers:
Unfortunately we cannot offer free returns for our international customers. The same 30 day window is applicable, but you have to return the product at your cost.